Our Network of Services
Everlast Enterprises offers a wide range of services, each designed to give homeowners peace of mind knowing that their project is in capable hands. Our experienced knowledgeable, and skilled carpenters provide the highest quality craftsmanship available in the building industry. So no matter what sizer your job is, you can rest-assured that Everlast has you covered.
Our Services Include:
- » Design
- » New Home Construction
- » Whole House Renovations
- » Room Additions
- » Decks & Four Season Porches
- » Kitchen & Bath Remodeling
- » General Maintenance
- » and more...
The best project with a great team. Contact an Everlast professional today!
The 9-Step Project Process
One of the things that makes Everlast so unique is the use of our innovative 9-Step Project Process. This process is what guaratees that our team and the homeowners are on the same page, ensuring that each job is completed on-budget and on-time.
The 9-Step Process
- Initial Contact: This is a short phone conversation to set up a first appointment.
- Site Visit: The first site should include all household decision makers to take an in-depth look at your needs and desires for the project. We will discuss the scope of work and the budgets.
- Preliminary Pricing: Everlast will take all information from the site visit and discussion with the homeowners to quantify a ballpark estimate presented back to you in a written Design/Consultation Agreement. This document serves as a letter of intent. The deposit is required and then the fixed price poposal is drafted.
- Design/Pre-Construction: This phase includes site visits with sub contractors, pricing from vendors, drafting of prints, and product/material selection.
- Construction Contract: A final proposal, Time & Material or Fixed-Price Contract is signed by both parties. Drawings and specs are provided.
- Construction: Crew begins work on the home.
- Weekly Meetings: Each week, homeowners meet with the lead carpenter to discuss questions, concerns, changes, product selections and to-do's.
- Substantial Completion: Homeowners and lead carpenter take a progressive walk-through on work being completed, creating a punch list for completion.
- Final Payment and Exit Interview